A dairy-free, sugar-free smooth and creamy dessert with the power of matcha and ginger. So simple to make!
- 1 cup raw cashews pieces, soaked for a few hours & drained
- 1 large frozen banana* OR ~6-ounces firm silken tofu
- 1 cup toasted coconut milk (or plain if you can’t find toasted)
- 1 Tbsp. toasted rice green matcha powder (I used Republic of Tea’s U-Matcha Roasted Rice; you could also use plain green matcha or ginger matcha)
- 1 tbsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. liquid stevia (or to taste; you can use your sweetener of preference, of course)
- Whipped coconut cream, optional
- Put all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until very smooth.
- Pour into for small ramekins or cups and chill for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with generous dollops of whipped coconut cream.
- If you use a banana, the pudding will darken over time.
- Califia Farms makes a delicious toasted coconut milk.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 362
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 13
- Fat: 25
- Saturated Fat: 11
- Unsaturated Fat: 13
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 31
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 1