NuNaturals is one of the most generous companies that I know. Not only have they sponsored the Virtual Vegan Potluck and donated a whole lotta goodies to the “best of” winners, they’ve given me new products to try and several additional opportunities to give away their truly special stevia sweeteners. I think this is the best giveaway yet. Just take a look at what four winners will receive:
- One bottle of Cherry-Flavored Stevia Liquid (see my Big Red Cookies)
- One bottle of Vanilla-Flavored Stevia Liquid
- One 16 oz. package of Oat Fiber (a new product)
- A 50-count box of NuStevia White Stevia Powder packets
Best of all, this giveaway is open to ALL of my readers – national and international alike! Woohoo!
To give you a little NuNaturals inspiration, I’ve got a super simple pudding recipe below that pairs BFFs (Best Food Friends) chocolate and mint. This is just a riff on your basic vegan pudding (silken tofu, cashews, chocolate), but I’ve thrown in some phytonutrients in the form of spinach and fresh mint. Incidentally, this might be a St. Patrick’s Day-worthy dessert…
Because I had so many new NuNaturals products to try (in this one I use their luscious Peppermint Stevia liquid), I decided to stretch the giveaway out one more day so that I could give you two recipes. Check back on Monday for some gluten-, oil-, and sugar-free Chai Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies that features NuNatural products NuStevia Reb99 and Oat Fiber.
Fun Fact: Have you ever overheated chocolate and had it seize up like my back after I pick up Ikey (our dog)? Depressing, isn’t it? All is not lost however – you can usually bring it back from the brink. Who wants to throw away chocolate? Here’s what you do: Add a little bit of melted coconut (or other mild) oil to the chocolate and whisk until smooth.
Sugar-free Mint Chocolate-Mint Pudding
- Prep Time: 20
- Total Time: 180
- 1 12.3 oz. package firm silken tofu
- 3 tbsp. raw cashew pieces
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 5–6 large spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp. NuNaturals Peppermint Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. green matcha powder, optional (for color)
- 1/2 cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use Lily’s Sweets)
- In a high-speed blender, combine the tofu, cashews, non-dairy milk, spinach, mint, peppermint liquid stevia, lemon juice, and matcha powder and process until silky and smooth.
- Divide about half of the mixture between four small bowls or glasses. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Gently melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave. Scrape the melted chocolate into the blender and process until very smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender once or twice.
- Pour the mixture over the mint pudding in the bowls/glasses and chill until firm. Serve garnished with fresh mint leaves.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 404
- Sugar: 14
- Sodium: 422
- Fat: 20
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Unsaturated Fat: 11
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 40
- Protein: 30
- Cholesterol: 0
REMEMBER, this giveaway is open to the whole wide world! Giveaway ends at midnight U.S. Central time on March 13.