- 1 12.3 oz. package firm silken tofu
- 3 tbsp. raw cashew pieces
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 5–6 large spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp. NuNaturals Peppermint Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. green matcha powder, optional (for color)
- 1/2 cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use Lily’s Sweets)
- In a high-speed blender, combine the tofu, cashews, non-dairy milk, spinach, mint, peppermint liquid stevia, lemon juice, and matcha powder and process until silky and smooth.
- Divide about half of the mixture between four small bowls or glasses. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Gently melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave. Scrape the melted chocolate into the blender and process until very smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender once or twice.
- Pour the mixture over the mint pudding in the bowls/glasses and chill until firm. Serve garnished with fresh mint leaves.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 404
- Sugar: 14
- Sodium: 422
- Fat: 20
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Unsaturated Fat: 11
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 40
- Protein: 30
- Cholesterol: 0