Cool, creamy, and fortified with plant-based protein!
- 1 packet PlantFusion Cookies ‘n’ Cream powder
- 2 bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk (the kind in the aseptic carton, such as So Delicious)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds, optional (I think these look like pieces of cookie)
- Combine everything but the chia seeds in a blender and process until smooth. You may need a bit more water to get the desired consistency.
- Add the chia seeds and process for a second or two. Divide between two glasses.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 410
- Sugar: 14
- Sodium: 26
- Fat: 32
- Saturated Fat: 27
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 34
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 0