If you’ve put off signing up for the next Virtual Vegan Potluck on December 13, you’d better get on it! There’s only about a week left to add your name to the list of plant-powered bloggers already signed on. It’s easy – just click here to fill out the form – and then get cracking in the kitchen!
Couple of other important tidbits:
- I’ve created new buttons that you can use to navigate readers from one blog to the next. Find them here.
- Please note that the posting time for those in the U.S. is NOT the same as it has been in prior Potlucks. We go live at 11:00 PM Eastern – one hour earlier than normal. This is so I can get my proper beauty rest! Questions? Check the How It Works page.
- Please get me your shortlinks by December 8, otherwise you will not be included in the Potluck. Shortlinks look like this: http://wp.me/p2Mj4O-IO and are preferred over permalinks because they do not change. If you send me a permalink, make sure you have already scheduled your post AND that you have the permanent/correct title on your post. Any changes to either of those two things will change the permalink.
- Once I have the final list of Potluck participants on December 3, I will be sharing this with the VVP Mentors. They’ll be contacting participants shortly thereafter.
- As always, PLEASE read the How It Works page before emailing me or mentors with questions. Thank you!
Now, on to the prizes! To give you a little added incentive to sign up and share your best recipe, I’ve got some great prizes to share with the winners in each of the 8 courses + the winner of the Featured Ingredient category! Every single winner will receive:
- 1 50-count box of NuStevia NoCarbs Blend powdered stevia packets
- 1 16-ounce bottle of NuNaturals NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
- A copy of Kathy Hester’s yummy OATrageous Oatmeals cookbook (or other title if winner already has this cookbook)
- A Virtual Vegan Potluck t-shirt.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Potluck!
Signed up and ready for anything! This is going to be so much fun 😀
And I will be baking my recipe this week!
Choc Chip Uru