The recipe for when you want the perfect stack of pancakes just for two. Stevia syrup lends both sweetness and vanilla flavor to this easy, delicious breakfast treat.
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup NuNaturals Green Banana Flour**
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla powder*
- pinch sea salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. NuNaturals NuStevia Vanilla Syrup
- Set an electric griddle to 350-degrees F. You might also want to warm up two plates in the oven.
- While the griddle comes to temperature, whisk together the flours, baking powder, vanilla powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the non-dairy milk, apple cider vinegar and Vanilla Syrup. Let sit for a few minutes before pouring into the dry ingredients. Whisk or stir until combined. A few small clumps are okay. Let the batter rest for a few minutes.
- When the griddles reaches 350-degrees, turn it down to 300-degrees. Lightly spray the griddle with oil and ladle out four pancakes (or as many as will comfortably fit) – about 1/4 cup of batter each. Gently spread each into a circle.
- When bubbles pop up along the sides of the pancakes and the batter loses its sheen, gently flip and allow to cook for 3-4 more minutes. Remove pancakes and cover to keep warm. Cook the remaining batter in the same manner.
- Divide pancakes between the warmed plates and serve with your favorite pancake toppings.
- ** If you don’t have Green Banana Flour, use additional whole wheat pastry flour instead.
- * If you don’t have vanilla powder, use vanilla extract.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 181
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 60
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 0