This recipe was my solution to what to do with the two small yellow mangoes sitting neglected in my fruit bowl. It’s about as quick and simple as one can get as far as refreshing summer desserts go. Just put everything into the blender, divide, chill, and serve.
It’s no secret that I have a special affinity for puddings:
- Sugar-free Earl Grey Chocolate Pudding
- Sugar-free White Chocolate Pudding
- Sugar-free Mint Chocolate-Mint Pudding
- Lemon Meringue Chia Pudding (from The Lusty Vegan)
- 1 generous cup fresh chopped mango
- 6-ounces silken tofu (about half of a 12.3-ounce package)
- ½ cup raw cashews pieces, soaked & drained
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp. refined coconut oil, melted or softened
- Sweetener, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender until perfectly smooth.
- Divide between 5 pudding cups or bowls.
- Chill for several hours. Top with sprigs of fresh mint.
- Make it oil-free by eliminating the coconut oil.
- The pudding will brown a little bit on top as it chills. It doesn’t affect the taste.
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: pudding, fruit, mango, mangoes, dessert, sugar-free, easy, summer
COMING UP NEXT: