- 1 generous cup fresh chopped mango
- 6-ounces silken tofu (about half of a 12.3-ounce package)
- ½ cup raw cashews pieces, soaked & drained
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp. refined coconut oil, melted or softened
- Sweetener, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender until perfectly smooth.
- Divide between 5 pudding cups or bowls.
- Chill for several hours. Top with sprigs of fresh mint.
- Make it oil-free by eliminating the coconut oil.
- The pudding will brown a little bit on top as it chills. It doesn’t affect the taste.
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: pudding, fruit, mango, mangoes, dessert, sugar-free, easy, summer